We will hold our January membership meeting next week on Thursday, 1/21 at 7pm.
Per our bylaws, at this meeting we will vote on a proposed schedule for upcoming membership meetings in February, March, and April. Please fill out this poll to provide your availability for upcoming meetings.
Other topics on the agenda:
- Progress towards majority membership
- Updates on setting up our local union (including deduction of union dues)
- The start of our university-wide committee on bullying
- Progress towards a second emergency childcare benefit
- Political advocacy and solidarity efforts
- Discussion of recent events
In order to have the power to enforce our contract and make improvements on issues like bullying, childcare, and more, it’s important that we reach majority membership as quickly as possible. The more of us helping talk with colleagues about signing up, the faster we will reach our goal. To talk with a steward or union leader about how you can help, click here.
Please let us know if you have any questions or thoughts.
CPW-UAW Local 4100 Executive Board