Our May membership meeting will take place on Thursday May 26 at 6:30pm in hybrid mode: both in person at CUIMC [room TBD] and on zoom. Use one of the links below to RSVP.
RSVP to attend the membership meeting in person.
RSVP to attend the membership meeting on zoom.
Topics proposed for report and discussion at our membership meeting:
- Meet the newly elected Bargaining Committee who will negotiate our next contract!
- Updates on our work with grievances and workplace issues and the administration’s responsiveness
- Discussion on whether to support Columbia’s Resident Advisors campaign – http://bit.ly/curapetition
- Reports and discussion about the campaigns to win back retirement contributions and an university-wide anti-bullying policy.
- Our monthly Finances and Executive Board reports.
And bring any other suggestions!
Columbia Postdoctoral Workers-UAW Local 4100 Executive Board
P.S. – To stay informed about our union, make sure to check our website columbiapostdocunion.org, and follow us on Twitter, and Facebook.