RSVP for our March membership meeting Thursday 03/17 at 6:30pm
Topics proposed for report and discussion at our membership meeting:
- Our first Union-Management Committee meeting, where we discussed with the administration issues faced by Postdocs/ARSs such as appointment/reappointment delays, difficulties when applying for grants, and bullying.
- Campaign to win back retirement contributions launched by our Local and the Columbia Chapter of the American Association of University Professors (www.aaupcu.org) – add your signature here and feel free to distribute the attached flyer.
- Progress of the university-wide committee discussing policy to address bullying and power-based harassment.
- Difficulties increasing the childcare benefit for researchers at Zuckerman Institute
- Our monthly Finances and Executive Board reports.
And bring any other suggestions!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions, suggestions or thoughts,petitionflyerfinal
CPW-UAW Local 4100 Executive Board
P.S. – To stay informed about our union, make sure to check our website columbiapostdocunion.org, and follow us on Slack, Twitter and Facebook!