As voted at our October meeting, our November 2021 membership meeting will take place next Thursday, 11/18/21 at 6:30pm.
Click here to RSVP for the Membership Meeting.
Topics proposed for our next membership meeting:
- Meet our new staff organizer!
- Issues affecting Postdocs and ARSs at Columbia: Discussion on lost retirement contributions and other workplace issues.
- Update from our teaching and research assistant colleagues in the Student Workers of Columbia-UAW who are on strike.
- Report from the university-wide committee discussing policy to address bullying and power based harassment.
- Our monthly Finances and Executive Board reports.
- And bring any other suggestions!
If you haven’t already, please take a moment to add your name to our Open Letter against power-based harassment.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or thoughts,
CPW-UAW Local 4100 Executive Board
P.S. – To stay informed about our union, make sure to follow us on Slack, Twitter and Facebook!