We will have our November membership meeting next Thursday 11/16/23 at 6:30pm both in person (CUMC, Morningside or Zuckerman Institute) and zoom.
Among topics proposed to discuss at this meeting:
- Finance and Executive Board report (including tentative timeline for the implementation of the new contract)
- Announcement of Union Local Elections for Executive Board and Steward positions
- As per members’ request, discussion on the Local endorsing the solidarity statement below regarding the current situation in Gaza.
- Click here to read the statement that will be discussed at the membership meeting.
- At the meeting, we will additionally establish how will we vote on whether or not to endorse the statement.
- The current proposal is that online voting will open after the membership meeting for 3 days, after which, if the statement is approved, it will be made public. However, this method of endorsing the statement is also open to discussion and revision at the membership meeting.
- And bring any other suggestions!
Executive Board and Organizing committee