Happy new year!! Remember that next Monday is Martin Luther King Jr. day, a holiday recognized by our contract (Art. 11, Holidays). If you have to work you can request an alternate day off.
Our January membership meeting will take place next Thursday, 01/20/22 at 6:30pm.
Click here to RSVP for the Membership Meeting.
Topics proposed for our next membership meeting:
- Discussion and vote on our membership meeting schedule through May – proposal: third Thursday of the month at 6:30pm
Bring your suggestions and thoughts or reply to this email if you can’t attend.
- Discussion about the Student Workers of Columbia Tentative Agreement.
- Elections Committee timeline proposal for upcoming elections for Executive Board and stewards positions opened in our Local.
- Report from the university-wide committee discussing policy to address bullying and power based harassment.
- Our monthly Finances and Executive Board reports.
And bring any other suggestions!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions, suggestions or thoughts,
CPW-UAW Local 4100 Executive Board
P.S. – To stay informed about our union, make sure to follow us on Slack, Twitter and Facebook!