Our October 2021 membership meeting will take place tonight Monday, 10/18/21 at 8:30pm, and, as stated in our bylaws, we will be voting on a schedule for membership meetings until January 2022.
Fill in your availability for membership meetings in this poll – results will be used to propose membership meeting schedule through January 2022 and will be voted tonight at our membership meeting
Topics proposed for our membership meeting:
- Discussion and vote on membership meeting schedule through January 2022 – fill in this poll!
- We want to add a point on supporting bargaining of our Graduate Workers colleagues on HGSU-UAW Local 5118 at Harvard, who are negotiating for a new contract and have set up a strike deadline for October 27th. Click here to see the letter for our Local to sign on.
- Issues affecting Postdocs and ARSs at Columbia: delayed appointments and reappointments
- Update from the university-wide anti-bullying committee
- Monthly Finance secretary and Executive Board reports – including updates on progress with hiring a full-time organizer for our Local
- And bring any other suggestions!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or thoughts,
CPW-UAW Local 4100 Executive Board