Our June membership meeting will be tonight Monday, June 14th at 6:30pm.
For the first hour of the meeting we will:
- Hear our monthly financial and membership reports.
- Vote on a schedule of membership meetings through September: proposal for Mondays, mid-month at 8pm
- Bring alternative proposals if you prefer other times/days!
- Discuss our campaign to win protections against bullying/power-based harassment.
- Discuss Trans Affirming Surgery issues with Columbia Healthcare plan and the upcoming Queer Liberation March.
- In addition, we will discuss a topic tabled at our last meeting, the upcoming referendum for all UAW members on whether to have direct elections for our national leadership Some resolutions from other UAW Academic Locals here.
For the second hour of the meeting:
- We will discuss and vote on a statement on the conflict in Israel and Palestine – Proposed agenda for this point here
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or if there are topics you would like to discuss at future membership meetings.
CPW-UAW Local 4100 Executive Board